Do you want:
Less stress, anxiety and depression?
More meaning and purpose?
Enhanced ability to deal with illness?
Improved focus and concentration?
Experience of being calm and internally still?
Discover how with my simple and practical 8-week programme.
“THE REAL MEDITATION IS HOW YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE” JON KABAT ZINN
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS?
This is a practice of paying attention on purpose, living in the present moment with curiosity and acceptance, giving you a different perspective on life to help you cope with challenging emotions, manage stress and increase your general sense of well-being.
- Pay close attention to the present moment with curiosity and focus
- Learn how to meditate formally and informally
- Re-ignite your perception of this mystery called Life
- Understand with greater personal experience the impermanence of all phenomena.
- Learn strategies to recognise and step out of rumination and living on autopilot.
- Learn exercises and practices to be integrated into your everyday life
One to One Mindfulness
- Face to face: 1 x 90-minute session a week. £40
- Online:1 x 60-minute session per week. £30
Mindfulness with staff in schools and organisations
Become more aware of body, mind, thoughts and emotions through meditation, poetry, awareness exercises, cognitive therapy to be able to respond to situations calmly and make more beneficial life choices.